Iranian – Israeli Diva Rita Raised The Roof at The UN

7 Mar

On the 12th of February, we heard the news that on the 5th of March, the Iranian – Israeli diva Rita Jahanforouz is going to sing at the UN.

Well the 5th of March came and went, and Rita did not disappoint.

Unfortunately I couldn’t see her live, even though I would have loved to.

But judging from the video of her performance, she was as usual truly fabulous and at some points quite emotional.

Here is the video of the entire evening.

Rita starts to sing after the 22nd minute.

Please share far and wide as her message of peace and shared values between the people of Israel and Iran is worthy of hearing.

7 Responses to “Iranian – Israeli Diva Rita Raised The Roof at The UN”

1. accredited massage therapy schools March 23, 2014 at 4:35 am #

It’s an remarkable article designed for all the web viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

2. I don’t have any idea how I ended up being here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger in case
    you aren’t already Many thanks!

3. Six Degree Flow June 20, 2014 at 8:36 pm #

I was recommended this website via my cousin. I’m no longer sure whether or not this post is written via him as nobody else know such distinctive about my difficulty.
    You’re amazing! Thanks!

4. Madison August 5, 2014 at 9:57 am #

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
    could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?

Thanks a lot!

5. beauty August 12, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

Аhaa, its good dialogue about this article at this place at
    this bloǥ, I have гead all that, sο at this time me also commenting
    here.

6. seo in tampa August 13, 2014 at 4:44 am #

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your
    website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it
    much moe pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did
    you hire out a developer to create youur theme?

Excellent work!

7. Ewan September 4, 2014 at 10:32 pm #

I don’t even understand how I ended up right here, but I thought this put up used to be great.

I do not realize who you’re however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger
    should you aren’t already. Cheers!